Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The transmission on this vehicle seems to be my problem. It has never shifted right always seemed to shift hard. Lights and codes came on 5mos ago and took it to local Subaru dealer they wanted to drain and flush trans for starters. I asked if this would fix it. I didn't want them guessing. Bubbas garage could guess alot cheaper than them. They immediately changed to the codes were saying a sensor was bad. Well $700 later the lights off but it still shifts hard. Now 5months later were back at square one. Darrell Waltrip Honda/Subaru is going to give it ANOTHER try. I dont expect to pay again for the same problem.
Are these vehicles known to have transmission problems? I have always heard they have excellent owner loyalty. So far I haven't been impresed. There are other things wrong but they dont affect driving. They are only irritating problems. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
191 Posts
transmission codes just went off today- need advice

dash lit up with "traction control light and check engine light, I put my cheapo code reader on the car and this is what I have:

PO 700- transmission control module
P1844- transmission fluid pressure sensor switch- valve body

car drive fine..anyone else have this trouble

·
Registered
191 Posts
costs?:tranny may be going- am i the only one?

these codes may mean" replace the tranny" according to legacy site.

I checked my AT fluid and its not low and color looks fine.:(:(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.