Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is driving me nuts! All of a sudden, no interior lights, no Nav screen, no radio - CD, no lights on climate controls... Though the fan does respond to changing its position.
Have checked EVERY fuse in the car. All are OK. So it has to be a connection or a relay. What is common to visor mirror lights, Interior lights, radio, nav?

I do NOT want to drive this an hour to a dealer, then pay him $100 per hour to do all the testing I've already done. I dread them telling me they have to pull apart the dash... Again? Since they had to do that to replace the air bag a couple months ago.

I need someone to point me at the circuit or connector or relay that powers all those items.
THANKS!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Can the lights on the ceiling (map and dome) be still switched on manually? For the vanity mirror lights, I believe the circuit is pretty simple and logically, ignition switch would be the only possible culprit.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No. Interior lights cannot be turned on manually. Garage door opener button on visor is also non functional. Sun roof functions fine.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks. Had checked fuse 8, but replaced anyway. Then took checker and verified voltage on both sides of this fuse and all others.. think maybe something was not well connected when they replaced dash after airbag recall?

·
Registered
108 Posts
That was going to be my guess...

Subarus RARELY have electrical issues all on their own. It's almost always when someones been in there goofin around.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Where are the connectors between F8 and the light circuits? Some of me manuals for other cars show the physical location of connectors. But I don't see that on tribeca diagrams. If I know where to look, I can start..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorry I reread your post, I missed that you checked every fuse. Maybe double check the brake fuse under the dash. Though when ours blew it would not shift out of park and we had no center console lights as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts