Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
There are four files 2 east and 2 west. Does it matter which you download. They vary in size as well.

This may sound dumb, but how do you burn dual layer discs.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bill,

The East is for the East cost (say Indiana and east of there) and the West is for well... the West cost (about Illinois to Califorinia). There is some overlap in the middle though, so if your in the midwest either should work for you.

To burn a dual layer disc, you just need to pickup some from Bestbuy or walmart and have a DVD burner that supports it (most do).

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was fairly quick when I made the original post. There where about 10 seeders. Now as you can see there's only 1. I nolonger have the original ISO's used for that torrent or I'd start seeding to help you.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I managed to download the full discs - took a while but finally got it done.

I understand that version 3 files are available.

Thanks,

Bill

·
Registered
35 Posts
hey all, could use a little assistance; I just downloaded the east version, and have the disc, but now I'm a little lost. (guess my computer saviness is still sadly lacking!) how do I get to burn it to disc? the usual methods don't seem to work, (option to burn to disc, for instance). Do I need a special program to do this?

thanks for the assist, if anyone knows what I should do next.

cheers,

Jon

·
Registered
28 Posts
OK, so I purchased version 3.0 ( east & west ) on eBay for $130 including shipping. I'm willing to share with the community if someone will tell me how. I'm slightly technologically challenged.:lol:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nav 3

I am not sure myself - would have to figure it out myself.

If you can't figure it out from the manual sent to you send me an e-mail and I will try to figure it out.

Thanks for trying,

Bill

·
Registered
345 Posts
When was version 3.0 released. We just bought our Tribeca at the first of April. However, it came with version 2.0. Shouldn't it of come with the latest version if it was out?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Brien said:
When was version 3.0 released. We just bought our Tribeca at the first of April. However, it came with version 2.0. Shouldn't it of come with the latest version if it was out?
I posted about it here in Feburary. http://www.sb9t.com/forums/showthread.php?t=518

However like you, The 2.0 discs had been out for quite some time and the set in my Tribeca had 1.1 discs. I had to argue with them about it as they wanted me to pay extra for the upgrade, even though the car was new. Made no sense to me and left a bad taste in my mouth for the dealership. I didnt pay the stealership for them, thats for sure.

so long story short... It SHOULD have, but they wouldnt have given them to you just because they were out.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts