Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure how many folks would be interested or in the area, I go almost every year, its a small meet Subaru oriented mostly legacy/outback, but people come just to chill in the park.
I am going this not sure by car or the bike yet. If people want to come let me know so i'll plan to bring tribeca, if no other tribecas will be there then i'll just come on a bike.
Simple rules apply no stupid stuff, no burn outs, engine revving etc. Just few folks talking about subies.

The meet will be held at Colt State park In Bristol RI at 11am (I'll try to be there early lol). The meet will last till everyone takes off. Some years the majority of us didn't part ways till 8pm. We keep it simple, we show up, hang out, BS and meet some of the people we got to know over time on SLi. Some bring chairs and we kick the ****, some people bring food and drinks, some of us make a quick run to Wendys up the road. Come by for however long you want, say hi and show off your car and check out the rest of the rides!

http://sl-i.net/FORUM/showthread.ph...et!!-July-25th-(Sat-)2015&p=275075#post275075

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Bump for Dodik since it's next week!

I would personally love to see his Tribeca and all the sweet Legacys that show up there, but it's a wee bit far away.

I'll have to settle for the Madison Subaru meet on the 1st.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts