Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knew if 08 rims will fit our 07? I may be able to get all four 08 rims really cheap (that is if you think $400 is cheap). BTW it is w/o tires. Let me know what you guys think and if I should offer less then $400.

I figure I can throw some winter tires on it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
That's a great deal, but I personally like the 06/07 wheels better. I think you should put that money toward 20" wheels (just my opinion).

·
Registered
160 Posts
$400 for all 4 rims is sweet. Congrats !

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SubOperator said:
$400 for all 4 rims is sweet. Congrats !
Actually, I haven't bought them. I talked to my gf and she reminded me we have no where to store them. Unfortunatly, we don't have a garage.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bionicbadger said:
I picked up a set on ebay super cheap, will use them for winter tires, were those the ones you were looking at?
Prob. Did you get them for $250? If so, good deal! I hope the seller follows through.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Magic Marker said:
Prob. Did you get them for $250? If so, good deal! I hope the seller follows through.
Yup $250, but it will cost me $150 to ship up to Canada :lol:. Its still cheap, basic black steel winter rims here run about $70 for 17", so $100/each for nice alloys that are the proper size and offest is a good deal in my book.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bionicbadger said:
Yup $250, but it will cost me $150 to ship up to Canada :lol:. Its still cheap, basic black steel winter rims here run about $70 for 17", so $100/each for nice alloys that are the proper size and offest is a good deal in my book.
Nice pick up. If I had the room, they would have been mine :)

Although I don't even like them that much. That's why I considered them for winter tires.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Just got a set of new 08 OEM rims for $330 shipped. They're brand new and they actually look good in person... Sooooo, does anyone have any pics of 06-07 B9 Tribeca with 08-09 OEM wheels on it ? I am debating whether they are good enough to be used as summer rims.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Just wanted to refresh this post, I also have an opportunity to purchase 09 rims for my 07, any one done this with pics? Cheers.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Wow check out the grille on the pic, that would have to be a one of a kind.

As far as the wheels go I'm surprised no one likes the design, its not that bad. Don't you think the orginal one is too fat, plus the centre caps on mine are getting yellow. I was thinking of getting the inside walls of the wheels painted black to give it a 2 tone look. What do you think.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hum said:
Wow check out the grille on the pic, that would have to be a one of a kind.

As far as the wheels go I'm surprised no one likes the design, its not that bad. Don't you think the orginal one is too fat, plus the centre caps on mine are getting yellow. I was thinking of getting the inside walls of the wheels painted black to give it a 2 tone look. What do you think.
you should consider looking at using some duplicolor to change the color of your wheels. There is a really good tutorial on youtube. I have done the duplicolor in the past and can vouch how good it can turn out and it is really durable. I'm looking at tribecas now and I'm thinking that I will paint the stock wheels a gun metal color when I get it. You can paint your center caps too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts