Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, Im from Canada Ontario and just recently bought a B9 Tribeca limited with NAV. I love this ride. Its great in the snow storms down here very sweet to drive. Just wanted to know if anyone had some pointers on the maintnance of the b9 tribeca. It has 55000 miles. Wondering if i should change the trany oil, etc, etc,. Thx Cheers

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome aboard! I'm gonna pick-up my b9 the 18th of December (tomorrow) and today the dealer told me that the tranny oil should have been changed at 72000km. For the rest, I don't know.

Cheers, J.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Welcome! Service wise..change oil every 3,000 miles, major services are every 30,000miles and they have 15,000 miles sevices but they arent as important

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thx guys!! I will certainly have the car check for the maintnance. Since iam a new subie owner should do all my service, and maintnance at the subaru dealer??

·
Registered
13 Posts
The major ones should be done at the dealer otherwise I do my own maintenance at home, just keep the invoices of oil and filters with mileage on for tracking purposes.

J.

P.S. I've done that with my 2 previous subaru and never had any problem. The only difference with the B9 compare to my to other ones: the B9 is automatic I'm just searching the clutch pedal since I pick it up :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts