Subaru B9 Tribeca SUV Forum banner

2013 Tribeca ownership

841 views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  west_minist 
#1 ·
Hello everyone!

I am happy to say I am now the owner of a 2013 EDM Subaru Tribeca.

As many of you may know over the years, I always had wanted one and finally, I owned one.

I need to do some work on it, like the suspension and fluids. And yes, sort out the 5EAT issues and engine power delivery.

So today, after being so annoyed with the 5EAT operations, I dropped my tuned on it and all I can say is woow. I have never drivened my 5EAT tuning since 2010. Now she pulls all the way to 6000 with no issue and virtually 0 pinging. I raised the timing at 1.4 degrees to see how she response. The 5EAT is just right. I am now enjoying her all over again. Just to cruise is a blast and the fuel eco is nice and not changing like when it was oem tuned.

#2 ·
So I raised the timing by 1.4 degrees and it was nice. At one point, I was amazed when she started to pull with extras torque. Was not looking for that. But she is close to the limit. Everything about her is nice. I am wondering if to remove the CATS, as I can hear the air through them. But I want her to be oem quiet. So I will see.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.