Subaru B9 Tribeca SUV Forum banner
Welcome To Subaru B9 Tribeca SUV Forum

New Member Introductions

Drop in and introduce yourself to the community!
1.2M
1.2M

Community Rules

Read sb9t.com community rules.
General Tribeca Forums

General Tribeca Discussions

This forum is for discussion of general things related to the Tribeca that do not fit in other specific forums. If your post is not related to the Tribeca please post in Off-Topic.
1.7M
1.7M

Warranty/TSB/Maintenance

Put your warranty concerns, maintenance practices (oil changes, etc.) and TSB/Recall information here.
1.5M
1.5M
Tribeca Technical

I.C.E./Security

Discuss things related to audio, video, nav, security, etc...
1.9M
1.9M

Suspension & Braking

Discuss things related to rotors, pads, lines, big brake kits, brake fluid, springs, struts, coilovers, etc...

Wheels & Tires

Discuss things related to wheels, tires, locks, & lugs, etc...

Drivetrain

Discuss things related to clutches, gears, differentials, etc...
1.3M
1.3M

Engine, Power, and Performance

Discuss things related to turbos, exhausts, intakes & filters, etc...
2.6M
2.6M

Interior

Discuss things related to seats, steering wheels, carpet, mats, etc... Everything in the interior EXCEPT Performance Electronics, Audio or Security.
1M
1M

Exterior / Styling

Discuss things related to car care & detailing, body kits, lips, spoilers, headlights, tail lights, etc...
1.2M
1.2M
Tribeca Owners Lounge

Members' Journals

The Members' Journals forum allows you to ceate your own personal thread, showing off your Tribeca from the day you got it through each stage of your modifications and buildups while maintaining your personal wish list.

News and Rumors

Have news from a media outlet? Hear the latest rumor from Japan? Post it here for all to see.

FAQ/Pre-purchase Questions

New to the Tribeca or looking in to buying one? Ask your questions here. You will find FAQ's here as well.

Video Collection

Post links to videos found on the Internet in this forum. If you would like us to host a special video, send an email to a moderator and we will do our best to accommodate all reasonable requests.
Other Vehicles

Other Vehicles

Some of us own more vehicles than just a Tribeca. Let's talk about those here.
Marketplace

Member Classifieds

Buy, Sell, Trade, Wanted

Great Deals

Have you found a Great Deal? Share and find discounts, sales, and deals found online. (No Commercial, Vendor, or Private Party posting.)
Vendor Member Section Want to Grow Your Business? Learn more about becoming a Supporting or Premium Vendor

Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members

Our vendors not only help support our community, but they also offer amazing deals to our members. Check this forum often for all the specials, deals, and announcements.
N/A
N/A
Forum Support

Site Help and Suggestions

Need help using this site? Have a suggestion? Post it here!
Regional Forums

USA

Canada

Other

Latest Posts See all new posts
  1. Sorry for digging this up, I wanted to reply in the old, related thread, but it was no longer possible to post there. Has anyone established the roof wiring situation? I have 5 seater version, without DVD in the back and without back air vents. I DO HAVE a 6 cd changer, RSE button, and NAVI...
      0 replies   32 views
  2. I purchased a wireless backup camera to see if it would work. Using an external power supply I got a good picture on the Nav screen by pressing the Audio button three times. Looking at some older posts I tried to get the power from the 4 pin Molex connector on the back of the Nav screen. I...
      12 replies   230 views
  3. Just to keep looking into things not working on my 2006, I'm wondering if someone has the wiring diagram for the Tire Pressure System. I have found the module is under the drivers seat but I'd like to trace the wiring. The left front fender has been replaced by a not so 'expert' body person...
      55 replies   2K views
  4. Hello fellow Tribeca owners, I have a 2009 Tribeca with 160k on the clock. It's been a great vehicle for me so far, but recently the backup camera stopped working. When in reverse the display is blurry black with the text and guide lines all squiggly for about 3 seconds, then it goes black...
      1 reply   860 views
  5. I have been told by dealer that I have oil leak(s) in my 2008 Tribeca 150000 miles. Had drops on my driveway but does not show as needing oil on dipstick. I also noticed radiator fluid on drive recently. Took to new Subaru dealer for paid diagnostic on both. They said $1200 for radiator and...
      2 replies   136 views
See all new posts